Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in frontiers in Advanced Materials Technologies.
- "Paper-Based Wearable Ammonia Gas Sensor Using Organic–Inorganic Composite PEDOT:PSS with Iron(III) Compounds"
- Fujita Hajime, Meiting Hao, Shinji Takeoka, Yuji Miyahara, Tatsuro Goda, Toshinori Fujie
The Human Performance Research Institute, to which our laboratory belongs, started its research activities on April 1, 2022 in the research area of Miraikan (Odaiba, Tokyo). (The Human Performance Research Institute)
Yoshitaka Suematsu, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in Scientific Reports.
- "Enhanced cellular engraftment of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell spheroids by using nanosheets as scaffolds"
- Hisato Nagano, Yoshitaka Suematsu, Megumi Takuma, Shimpo Aoki, Ayano Satoh, Eiji Takayama, Manabu Kinoshita, Yuji Morimoto, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie , Tomoharu Kiyosawa
- "Preparation and characterization of highly elongated polydimethylsiloxane nanosheets"
- Sho Mihara, Shinji Takeoka
- "Flexible Film-Type Sensor for Electrochemical Measurement of Dopamine Using a Molecular Imprinting Method"
- Takumi Kishi, Toshinori Fujie, Hiroyuki Ohta, Shinji Takeoka
Shinji Takeoka presented "Flexible Polymer Thin Films for Nano-Biointerfaces" as a Keynote Speaker in a joint international conference (12/20, 21, 2021, Webinar).
Kenta Kakiuchi, Shinji Takeoka was published in PLoS ONE.
- "Development of quantitative and concise measurement method of oxygen in fine bubble dispersion"
- Kenta Kakiuchi, Takehiro Miyasaka, Norikazu Harii, Shinji Takeoka
- "Collaboration in Research and Education: Profs Gianni Ciofani and Shinji Takeoka lead a revolution in biomaterials"
- Shinji Takeoka
Prof. Shinji Takeoka prised the Waseda University Teaching Award 2020 Fall Semester President's Award.
Shinji Takeoka, Morihiro Hotta was published in Research and Practice in Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- "H12-(ADP)-liposomes for hemorrhagic shock in thrombocytopenia: Mesenteric artery injury model in rabbits"
- Kohsuke Hagisawa, Manabu Kinoshita, Shinji Takeoka, Osamu Ishida, Yayoi Ichiki, Daizoh Saitoh, Morihiro Hotta, MasatoTakikawa, lvo P. Torres Filho, Yuji Morimoto
Kenta Kakiuchi will be the moderator of the 8th Tokyo Women's Medical University / Waseda University Research Exchange Seminar (2022/03/01, online) and Ken shimizu will present in the short presentation section.
- "Heat evaluation of polydopamine-modified nanosheets and application to drug release control"
- Ken Shimizu
Sho Mihara, Shinji Takeoka was published in Journal of the Japan Plastics Industry Federation.
- "Features and Development of Kirigami Structure Stretchable Wiring"
- Sho Mihara, Shinji Takeoka
- "Design of biomaterials to cover the incision by understanding the information of intestinal tissues" (Mayu Okuda)
Dr. and Mrs. Ciofani of IIT (Italian Institute of Technology) visited our laboratory.
- "Design of aligned porous chitosan hydrogel as a dressing to prevent anastomotic leakage"" (Mayu Okuda)
- "Investigation of preparation conditions for drug-encapsulated liposomes using microfluidic devices by multiple regression analyzes" (Syuntarou Uehara)
- "Fundamental property of fine bubble dispersion as an oxygen carrier" (Kenta Kakiuchi)
- "Evaluation of Cationic Liposomes on Inducing Calcium Mobilization in THP-1 Cells" (Aya Kitanaka)
- "Angiogenic efficacy of ASC spheroids filtrated on porous nanosheets for the treatment of a diabetic skin ulcer"
- Yoshitaka Suematsu, Hisato Nagano, Tomoharu Kiyosawa, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie
A review by Shinji Takeoka, Sho Mihara, and Mao Nagata was published.
Prof. Takeoka was introduced in a「未来を変える！人工血液」portion of NHK Humanience's「"血液” 魔法の体液」.
- "Metronomic photodynamic therapy using an implantable LED device and orally administered 5-aminolevulinic acid"
- Izumi Kirino, Katsuhiko Fujita, Kei Sakanoue, Rin Sugita, Kento Yamagishi, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie, Shinji Uemoto, Yuji Morimoto
- "Fabrication of thermo-responsive cell-culture membranes with Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) by electron-beam graft polymerization"
- Ryoya Shimura, Yoshitaka Suematsu, Hiroto Horiuchi, Shinji Takeoka, Akihiro Oshima, Masakazu Washio
- "Efficient differentiation and polarization of primary cultured neurons on poly(lactic acid) scaffolds with microgrooved structures"
- Asako Otomo, Mahoko Takahashi Ueda, Toshinori Fujie, Arihiro Hasebe, Yoshitaka Suematsu, Yosuke Okamura, Shinji Takeoka, Shinji Hadano, So Nakagawa
- "A Coupled FEM-SPH Modeling Technique to Investigate the Contractility of Biohybrid Thin Films"
- Asako Otomo, Mahoko Takahashi Ueda, Toshinori Fujie, Arihiro Hasebe, Yoshitaka Suematsu, Yosuke Okamura, Shinji Takeoka, Shinji Hadano, So Nakagawa
- A26-1am-06 Development of waterproof bioelectrode using polyethylenedioxythiophene : polystyrenesulfonate (PEDOT:PSS) nanosheets and electrocardiogram measurements during bathing. (Sho Mihara)
- Development of a Non-IgG PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitor by in Silico Mutagenesis and an In-Cell Protein-Protein Interaction Assay
- Boyang Ning, Xueli Ren, Kyoji Hagiwara, Shinji Takeoka, Yoshihiro Ito, Hideyuki Miyatake
Shinji Takeoka, Rin Sugita was published in Journal of the Japan Petroleum Institute.
- "Characteristics of Functional Polymer Nanosheets and Applications in Bioelectronics Applications"
- Shinji Takeoka, Rin Sugita
- "Enhanced in vitro magnetic cell targeting of doxorubicin-loaded magnetic liposomes for localized cancer therapy"
- Eugenio Redolfi Riva, Edoardo Sinibaldi, Agostina Francesca Grillone, Serena Del Turco, Alessio Mondini, Tianshu Li, Shinji Takeoka, Virgilio Mattoli
- "A rapid and highly sensitive biomarker detection platform based on a temperature-responsive liposome-linked immunosorbent assay"
- Hu, R., Sou, K. & Takeoka, S.
- "Evasion of the accelerated blood clearance phenomenon by polysarcosine coating of liposomes"
- Son, K., Ueda, M., Taguchi, K., Maruyama, T., Takeoka, S. & Ito, Y.
- "Intracellular distribution of lipids and encapsulated model drugs from cationic liposomes with different uptake pathways"
- Takikawa, M., Fujisawa, M., Yoshino, K. & Takeoka, S
- "Therapeutic potential of fibrinogen γ-chain peptide-coated, ADP-encapsulated liposomes as a haemostatic adjuvant for post-cardiopulmonary bypass coagulopathy"
- Osamu Ishida, Kohsuke Hagisawa, Nozomu Yamanaka, Koji Tsutsumi, Hidenori Suzuki, Masato Takikawa, Shinji Takeoka, Manabu Kinoshita
- "Total alveolar lavage with oxygen fine bubble dispersion directly improves lipopolysaccharide-induced acute respiratory distress syndrome of rats"
- Kakiuchi, K., Miyasaka, T., Takeoka, S., Matsuda, K. & Harii, N.
- "In Vitro Delivery of Cell Impermeable Phallotoxin Using Cationic Liposomes Composed of Lipids Bearing Lysine Headgroup"
- Satya Ranjan Sarker, Masato Takikawa, Shinji Takeoka
- "Electrocardiogram measurements in water using poly(3,4-ethylene dioxythiophene):poly(styrene sulfonate) nanosheets waterproofed by polyurethane film"
- Sho Mihara, Hui-Lin Lee, Shinji Takeoka
- "Ultra-thin, transparent, porous substrates as 3D culture scaffolds for engineering ASC spheroids for high-magnification imaging"
- Yoshitaka Suematsu, Ya An Tsai, Shinji Takeoka, Clemens M. Franz, Satoshi Arai and Toshinori Fujie
The paper about ultra-flexible antenna coil written by Yuma Tetsu, Shinji Takeoka and others was published in Advanced Elecronic Materials.
- Graphene/Au Hybrid Antenna Coil Exfoliated with Multi-Stacked Graphene Flakes for Ultra-Thin Biomedical Devices
Sho Mihara presented recent works in 2nd Research Report Conference of Human Performance Laboratory (9/19, 2019)
- Nanosheet electronics × Sports science (Sho Mihara)
Sho Mihara presented recent works in Electrophysiological and Imaging Approaches to Study the Neuro-Musculo-Mechanics of Human Movement (11/16, 2019)
- Efficacy of novel material for surface electromyography (Sho Mihara)
Kento Yamagishi, Taknori Nakanishi, Sho Mihara, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in Applied Physics Express.
- "Elastic kirigami patch for electromyographic analysis of the palm muscle during baseball pitching"
- Kento Yamagishi, Takenori Nakanishi, Sho Mihara, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie
Meiting Hao presented recent works in the 4th International Symposium on Biomedical Engineering (11/14-15, 2019, Shizuoka, Japan)
- P2-32 Development of Flexible Antenna Coils for Gas Sensing Application (Meiting Hao)
Yoshitaka Suematsu and Rin Sugita presented recent works in the 41st Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Biomaterials (11/25-26, 2019, Ibaraki, Japan)
- P87 "Preparation of spheroid-carried porous nanosheets for the treatment of diabetic murine skin defects"(Yoshitaka Suematsu)
- P109 "Development of bio-adhesive nanosheets for stable fixation of a small light source to deeply located organs" (Rin Sugita)
Kenta Kakiuchi prised Young Excellent Abstract Awards in the 17th International Symposium on Blood Substitutes and Oxygen Therapeutics (11/21, 2019, Nara, Japan)
Kenta Kakiuchi and Mizuki Fujisawa presented recent works in 17th International Symposium on Blood Substitutes and Oxygen Therapeutics (11/21, 2019, Nara, Japan)
- P-14 Total liquid ventilation with oxygen fine bubbles for acute lung injury (Kenta Kakiuchi)
- Oral Presentation (session 3)Development of High-Sensitive and Rapid Biomolecule Detection Method by Using Temperature-resposive Fluorescent Liposomes (Hu Runkai)
- P-22 Preparation of anionic liposomes encapsulating FITC-Dextran in microfluidic device for multivariate analyses (Morihiro Hotta)
- P-17 Effect of Cationic Lipid Structure on Cellular Membrane Fusion Behavior of Cationic Liposomes (Mizuki Fujisawa)
Kenta Kakiuchi presented recent works in 8th Meeting of the International Federation for Artificial Organs (11/13, 2019, Osaka, Japan)
- PE08-5 Total Liquid Ventilation with Oxygen Fine Bubble Dispersion Prevents from Acute Lung Injury in Rats (Kenta Kakiuchi)
Kenta Kakiuchi presented recent works in 46th European Society for Artificial Organs (9/6, 2019)
- P245 TOTAL LIQUID VENTILATION WITH OXYGEN MICRO/NANO BUBBLE DISPERSED SALINE PREVENTS FROM LIPOPOLYSACCHARIDE-INDUCED ACUTE LUNG INJURY IN RATS (Kenta Kakiuchi)
Summer seminar 2019 (7/27-29) was held in Karuizawa seminar house.
Taknori Nakanishi, Kento Yamagishi, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in Applied Physics Express.
- "Sinter-free stretchable conductive inks composed of polystyrene-block-polybutadiene-block-polystyrene and silver flakes in tetrahydrofuran"
- Takenori Nakanishi, Kento Yamagishi, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie
An original article written by Jieyan He, Tianshu Li, Tomasz Próchnicki,Gabor Horvath,Eicke Latz ,and Shinji Takeoka was published in Biochem Biophys Rep
- "Membrane fusogenic lysine type lipid assemblies possess enhanced NLRP3 inflammasome activation potency"
- Jieyan He, Tianshu Li, Tomasz Próchnicki,Gabor Horvath,Eicke Latz ,and Shinji Takeoka
- 1M12 "Fission of rod-shaped vesicle by rearrangement of component amphiphilic polypeptides" (Kon Son)
- 2Pe049 "Directed self-deployment of the thin film emission device by selective coating of fluoropolymer" (Meiting Hao)
- "NLRP3 inflammasome-activating arginine-based liposomes promote antigen presentations in dendritic cells"
- Li T, Zehner M, He J, Próchnicki T, Horvath G, Latz E, Burgdorf S, Takeoka S
- "Biohybrid Actuators Based on Skeletal Muscle-Powered Microgrooved Ultrathin Films Consisting of Poly(styrene-blockbutadiene-block-styrene)"
- Arihiro Hasebe, Yoshitaka Suematsu, Shinji Takeoka, Tommaso Mazzocchi, Lorenzo Vannozzi, Leonardo Ricotti, Toshinori Fujie
Kenta Kakiuchi presented recent works in Academic meeting of the Inamon Medical Association(2/2-3, 2019, Tokyo), and received The Excellent Aword.
- Oral presentation(session 1)Establishment of Total Liquid Ventilation System using Oxygen Micro/Nano Bubble Dispersion
- 1H18 "Development of thin film antenna coil consisting of organic polymer thin film using inkjet printing"
Professor Shinji Takeoka was celebrated his birthday.
An original article written by Nana Kokubo, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in ACS APPLIED BIO MATERIALS.
- "Inkjet-Printed Neural Electrodes with Mechanically Gradient Structure"
- N Kokubo, M Arake, K Yamgishi, Y Morimoto, S Takeoka, H Ohta, T Fujie
An original article written by Keisuke Nishiwaki, Yoshitaka Suematsu, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B.
An original article written by Daichi Someya, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in RSC Advances.
- Invited 6-2 Printed nanofilms for wearable and implantable devices (Toshinori Fujie)
- ME-P31 Development of sinter-free stretchable conductive inks (Takenori Nakanishi)
- Ultra-thin Flexible Electronics for Healthcare Applications (Yusuke Kido)
- 2B-16 "Local Photodynamic Therapy by Bio-Adhesive Optoelectronics" (Toshinori Fujie)
- 1B-02 "Preparation of physically-tailored nanosheets for engineering spheroids" (Yoshitaka Suematsu)
- P11 Au/Graphene hybrid antenna coils for the flexible wireless electronics (Yuma Tetsu)
- B22 Fission of Dumbell-Shaped Vesicle Triggered by reconstruction of amphiphilic peptide packing (Kon Son)
The 4th Alumni party of Takeoka lab. was held in Twins. (12/8) Thanks for your coming!
- V-2 "Elucidation of the binding ability mechanism between liposomes and platelet" (Keiko Nakahara)
- V-3 "Evaluation of binding ability of anionic liposomes to activated platelet" (Mamoru Nishiura)
- V-1 "Effect of GSSG-liposomes on LPS stimulated macrophage-like cells" (Kazuma Yoshino)
Summer seminar 2018 (7/28-30, 2018) was held in Karuizawa seminar house.
- 18p-211A-14 "Development of an inkjet-printed thin film heater for medical application" (Yusuke Kido)
Toshinori Fujie, Nana Kokubo, Isao Takahashi, Kon Son, and Takenori Nakanishi presented recent works in The 67th Symposium on Macromolecules (9/12-14, 2018, Hokkaido University, Japan)
- 1T13 "Tissue-adhesive nanofilms for implantable device applications" (Toshinori Fujie)
- 1W19 "Development of inkjet-printed, polymeric ultra-thin neural microelectrodes for spike recording and optogenetics" (Nana Kokubo)
- 2Pf074 "Preparation of polydopamine-modified polycaprolactone nanosheets for intestinal anastomosis" (Isao Takahashi)
- 3ESA03 "Fission of dumbbell-shaped vesicle triggered by reconstruction of amphiphilic peptide packing" (Kon Son)
- 1Pd066 "Development of sinter-free printable stretchable conductive inks" (Takenori Nakanishi)
An original article written by Kento Yamagishi, Isao Takahashi, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in Nature Biomedical Engineering.
- "Tissue-adhesive wirelessly powered optoelectronic device for metronomic photodynamic cancer therapy"
- Kento Yamagishi, Izumi Kirino, Isao Takahashi, Hizuru Amano, Shinji Takeoka, Yuji Morimoto, Toshinori Fujie
- DIGITAL TRENDS
- mail Online
Assoc. Prof. Toshinori Fujie received the Young Scientists' Prize for the Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan.
Toshinori Fujie, Yuma Tetsu, Yusuke Kido, and Takenori Nakanishi presented recent works in The 65th JSAP Spring Meeting, 2018 (3/17-20, 2018, Waseda University, Japan)
- 17p-F306-6 "Injectable Neural Electrodes on Flexible Polymer Nanosheets" (Toshinori Fujie)
- 18a-A204-9 "Development of inkjet-printed thin film antenna coil consisting of graphene flake" (Yuma Tetsu)
- 17p-P6-33 "Development of the inkjet-printed thin film heater for the wireless heater" (Yusuke Kido)
- 18a-A204-5 "Development of elastomer/metal particle-composited sinter-free printable, stretchable conductive inks" (Takenori Nakanishi)
Professor Shinji Takeoka was celebrated his birthday.
An original article written by Dr, Tianshu Li, Jieyan He and Prof. Shinji Takeoka was published in Nanomedicine.
- S2 "The effect of nanoformulation of nucleic acid and lipid assemblies on cellular uptake" (Kohei Onishi)
- S20 "Preparation of ADP-encapsulating liposomes with ethanol injection method" (Genki Komakine)
- S19 "Recovery test from total lipuid ventilation with oxygen micro nano bubble solution to gas ventilation" (Hiroto Sato)
- S21 "Evasion of Accelerated Blood Clearance Phenomenon by Polysarcosine Coating of Liposomes" (Kon Son)
- 1A-SL2 "Development of Printed Nanofilms for Bio-Monitoring and Controlling System" (Toshinori Fujie)
- 1P-124 "Development of Ultra-Thin Electrodes by Inkjet Printing and Measurment of Neuronal Signals" (Nana Kokubo)
- 1P-091 "Evaluation method of binding ability of liposomes to activated platelets by fluorescence labeling method" (Keiko Nakahara)
Assist. Prof. Toshinori Fujie received The Award for Young Investigator of Japanese Society for Biomaterials (2017).
- BM09.02.04 "An ultrathin epidermal strain sensor constructed with an inkjet-printed conductive polymer on an elastomer nanosheet" (Kento Yamagishi)
- BM06.02.04 "Ratiometric Temperature Mapping of Living Tissues Using Ultra-Conformable Polymer Nanosheets Loading Thermo-Sensitive Dyes" (Toshinori Fujie)
- 2Z14 Inkjet-printed conductive lines on polymer nanosheets towards the application of neuronal electrodes.(Toshinori Fujie)
- 1ESB10 Enhanced adhesive property of polymer nanosheets to biological tissue by polydopamine modification (Isao Takahashi)
- Application of micro/nano bubble dispersion for total liquid ventilation
- 6p-C11-4 "The development of ultrathin epidermal strain sensor with an inkjet-printed conductive polymer" (Yuma Tetsu)
Takeoka lab seminar camp was held at Kamogawa seminar house of Waseda university.
- 2750615 "Thermo-sensitive dye laden polymer nanosheets for ratiometric temperature mapping of living muscle tissues." (Toshinori Fujie)
- COLL 219 "Directed contraction of microgrooved nanosheets powered by engineered myotubes under electrical stimulation." (Arihiro Hasebe)
An original article written by Yuma Tetsu, Kento Yamagishi, Shinji Takeoka, Toshinori Fujie was published in Applied Physics Express
- "Ultrathin epidermal strain sensor based on an elastomer nanosheet with an inkjet-printed conductive polymer"
- Yuma Tetsu, Kento Yamagishi, Akira Kato, Yuya Matsumoto, Mariko Tsukune, Yo Kobayashi, Masakatsu G. Fujie, Shinji Takeoka and Toshinori Fujie
- Presentation No. "Title" (Presenter)
- 1P-368" Development of Ultra-Thin Electrodes by Inkjet Printing for Measuring Neuronal Signals" (Nana Kokubo)
- 1-E-23 Evaluation of rescue effect of resuscitative transfusion using platelet substitute, H12-(ADP)liposomes (Masato Takikawa)
- 1-E-35 Examination of encapsulation of ADP for preparation of H12-(ADP) liposome (Genki Komakine)
- Presentation No. "Title" (Presenter)
- 2J04 "Development of flexible elastomer nanosheet and their adhesion properties to biological tissue" (Kento Yamagishi)
- 3Pd110 "Preparation of W/O/W emulsion consisting of amino acid headgroup cationic lipid by microfluidic device" (Morihiro Hotta)
Prof. Shinji Takeoka prised the Waseda University Teaching Award.
- Presentation No. "Title" (Presenter)
- 2C1-43 "The effect of assembling of siRNA and lipids on cellular uptake." (Kohei Onishi)
- 3E4-04 "Fabrication of fluorescent sensor nanosheets for pH mapping." (Daichi Someya)
- 3E4-02 "Development of polymer-nanosheet electrodes for measuring neuronal signals" (Nana Kokubo)
- 3B4-10 "Evaluation of adhesion property of polymer nanosheets to biological tissue surface" (Isao Takahashi)
- 2C1-46 "An evaluation on the binding abilities of H12-liposomes to activated platelets" (Keiko Nakahara)
Kento Yamagishi, Marin Okamoto, Yuma Tetsu presented recent works in 64th JSAP(The Japan Society of Applied Physics) Spring Meeting (3/14-17, PACIFICO YOKOHAMA, Kanagawa, Japan)
- "Development of flexible elastomer ultra-thin films with adhesion properties to biological tissue surfaces" (Kento Yamagishi)
- "Sandwich fixation of electronic elements using elastomeric thin films for skin-contact electronics" (Marin Okamoto)
- "The development of ultrathin film strain gauge sensor for analysis of fine skin deformation" (Yuma Tetsu)
- "Application of oxygen micro nano bubble solution for total liquid ventilation"
The 3rd Alumni party of Takeokalab was held in Twins. (12/10) Thanks for your coming!
Kento Yamagishi prized Student Presentation Award in 23th Annual Meeting of the Society of Blood Substitutes, Japan (11/24-25/2016, Waseda Univ, Japan)
Toshinori Fujie presented recent work in Symposium 2016 of The Japanese Society for Biomaterials (2016.11.22, Fukuoka).
- "Biopotential Measurement Using Conductive Polymer Nanosheets"
- ○Toshinori Fujie, Kento Yamagishi, Shinji Takeoka
- "Engineered Bio-hybrid Actuators Consisting of Microgrooved Nanosheets and Skeletal Muscle Cells"
- Kento Yamagishi prized "Student Presantation Award"
- "Novel Biomaterials Emerged from Platelet Substitutes Research: Development of Biomedical Nanosheets (Nano-Adhesive Plasters)", (Dr. Toshinori Fujie)
- "Ultra-flexible skin-contact polymer nanosheet electrodes for monitoring of biological signals", (Kento Yamagishi)
- "Evaluation of the hemostatic/rescue effect of resuscitative transfusion using platelet substitute, H12-(ADP)liposomes", (Masato Takikawa)
- "Development of Stem Cells-laden Multilayered Nanosheets for Tissue Defect Repair", (Keisuke Nishiwaki)
- "Study of membrane fusogenicity of amino acid-based cationic liposomes" (Keitaro Homma)
- "The comparison of saturated and unsaturated cationic amino acid lipids for introduction efficiency to cells" (Kohei Onishi)
Prof. Shinji Takeoka, Assist. Prof. Toshinori Fujie, Yuya Ishizuka, Marin Okamoto, Keisuke Nishiwaki and Yuma Tetsu presented resent works in 65th Symposium on Macromolecules (9/14-16, 2016, Kanagawa Univ., Japan)
- Bio-imaging by polymer nanomaterials which sense temperature and oxygen (Shinji Takeoka) Link
- Large-scale fabrication of porous polymer nanosheets in the application of artificial basement membranes for manipulating cells (Toshinori Fujie) Link
- In vitro degradable property of free-standing polymer nanosheets (Yuya Ishizuka) Link
- Evaluation of insulating property of polymer thin films for substrates of multilayered circuits (Marin Okamoto) Link
- Fabrication of stem cell transplantation carrier for tissue defect treatment (Keisuke Nishiwaki) Link
- The development of thin film strain gauge sensor for analysis of skin deformation (Yuma Tetsu) Link
- Yuma Tetsu "The development of thin film strain gauge sensor for analysis of skin deformation" Link
Kento Yamagishi (LD4) prized "Best Paper Award" at 13th Thin Film Materials & Devices Meeting (Oct. 21, 22, Kyoto)
- Kento Yamagishi, Francesco Greco, Shinji Takeoka, and Toshinori Fujie
- "Development of Conductive Polymer Nanosheets for Ultra-Thin Bioelectrodes"
An original article written by Nobutaka Sato, Dr. Atsushi Murata and Assist. Prof. Toshinori Fujie was published from Soft Matter.
- Stretchable, adhesive and ultra-conformable elastomer thin films
- N. Sato, A. Murata, T. Fujie, S. Takeoka, Soft Matter, in press, DOI:10.1039/C6SM01242F
An original article written by Takuya Miyagawa (alumini) and Assist. Prof. Toshinori Fujie was published from ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (Collaboration research with Dr. Hirotaka Sato, Nanyang Technological University).
- Glue-Free Stacked Luminescent Nanosheets Enable High-Resolution Ratiometric Temperature Mapping in Living Small Animals
- T. Miyagawa, T. Fujie, Ferdinandus, T. T. Vo Doan, H. Sato, S. Takeoka, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, in press, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.6b06075
- This paper was highlighted in the ACS Editors' Choice.
An original article written by Dr. Toshinori Fujie (Assistant Professor), Shoichiro Suzuki (alumni) and Keisuke Nishiwaki was published from Advanced Materials Technologies.
- Large-scale fabrication of porous polymer nanosheets for engineering hierarchical cellular organization
- S. Suzuki, K. Nishiwaki, S. Takeoka, T. Fujie, Advanced Materials Technologies, in press, DOI:10.1002/admt.201600064
Assistant Prof. Toshinori Fujie, Masato Takikawa, and Keisuke Nishiwaki presented recent works in 10th World Biomaterials Congress (05/17-22/2016, Montreal, Canada, WBC). And Masato Takikawa has been granted "the WBC 2016 – McGill University Merit Trainee Award" (WBC awards).
- "title", (Presenter)
- "Roll-to-roll fabrication of conductive polymer nanosheets for the development of ultraconformable skin-contact electrodes", (Dr. Toshinori Fujie)
- "Transfusion with synthetic platelet substitutes, H12-(ADP) liposomes, effectively rescues thrombocytopenic rabbits from massive hemorrhage", (Masato Takikawa)
- "Formulation design of polymer nanosheets for controlled drug release", (Keisuke Nishiwaki)
Dr. Toshinori Fujie's work (Assistant Professor, Waseda Institute for Advanced Study) was highlighted on a cover art in the July 2016 issue of Polymer Journal (Nature Publishing Group).
- Development of free-standing polymer nanosheets for advanced medical and healthcare applications T. Fujie, Polymer Journal (Focus Review), Polymer Journal, 48(7), 773-780 (2016). DOI:10.1038/pj.2016.
- This Focus Review summarizes the recent development of nanosheet technology for biomedical application.
Cover image was inspired by the night-time sky of July in Japan.
Title: "Summer Triangle" in Your Hand: an ultra-conformable conductive nanosheet bridging LEDs on the skin.
This image was designed by Kento Yamagishi, Marin Okamoto, and Daichi Someya.
Collaborator: Dr. Francesco Greco and Dr. Virgilio Mattoli (Italian Institute of Technology)
- Article / Cover art
A review article written by Dr. Toshinori Fujie (Assistant Professor) was published from Polymer Journal as a Focus Review paper.
- Development of free-standing polymer nanosheets for advanced medical and healthcare applications
- T. Fujie, Polymer Journal (Focus Review), in press, DOI:10.1038/pj.2016.38
Dr. Francesco Greco and Ms. Agostina Grillone (Fellow-PhD) from Istituto Italiano di Technologia (IIT) are staying at Takeoka laboratory for 4 months (February - May) and 6 months (February - July), respectively, to conduct collaborative research.
Dr. Shinji Takeoka, Dr. Francesco Greco, Kento Yamagishi, and Keisuke Nishiwaki presented recent works in "Nanotechnology Forum at Waseda University" (03/14/2016 Mon. 14:30-19:30).
Kento Yamagishi prized "SPSJ PMF Poster Award 2015" at 24th Polymer Material Forum.
- Title: "Construction of Free-standing Conductive Polymer PEDOT:PSS Nanosheets and Application as Skin Surface Electrodes"
- Authors: Kento Yamagishi, Toshinori Fujie, and Shinji Takeoka (Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering, Waseda University)
The article was accepted to Acta Biomaterialia.
- Sustainable antimicrobial effect of silver sulfadiazine-loaded nanosheets on infection in a mouse model of partial-thickness burn injury
- Keisuke Ito, Akihiro Saito, Toshinori Fujie, Keisuke Nishiwaki, Hiromi Miyazaki, Manabu Kinoshita,Daizoh Saitoh, Shinya Ohtsubo, Shinji Takeoka
- Acta Biomaterialia
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S174270611500272X, DOI: 10.1016/j.actbio.2015.05.035
The article was accepted to "KOBUNSHI RONBBUNSHU" (Japanese Journal of Polymer Science and Technology)
- Synthesis of Phosphorylcholine-Coating Polyimides and the Fabrication of Biocompatible Nanosheets Thereof
- Kohei Asao, Mari Ogino, Atsushi Iwano, Yosuke Okamura, Shinji Takeoka, Yu Nagase
- KOBUNSHI RONBUNSHU (in press)
The article was accepted to Polymer Journal.
- Interfacial Effects on the Crystallization and Surface Properties of Poly(L-lactic acid) Ultrathin Films
- Akihiro Udagawa, Toshinori Fujie, Yuko Kawamoto, Akihiro Saito, Shinji Takeoka, Toru Asahi
- Polymer Journal (in press)
[Press release] - Roll to Roll Processing of Ultraconformable Conducting Polymer Nanosheets
Kento Yamagishi prized "Young Scientist Presentation Award (2015, Autumn)" at The Japan Society of Applied Physics.
- "Title", (Speaker):
- 10/31 (9:35AM-),"Ultra-conformable strain gauge for analysis of dynamic skin deformation", (Kento Yamagishi LD3)
- 10/31 (13:45- Poster Session),"Fabrication of Metal Lines on Polymer Nanosheets by Inkjet Printer", (Marin Okamoto M1)
Kento Yamagishi, Keitaro Homma, and Daichi Someya participated in the 17th Joint Symposium between the University of Bonn and Waseda University, 2015 (9/22, the University of Bonn, German).
Kento Yamagishi, participated in the 76th JSAP Autumn Meeting, 2015 (9/13 - 16, Nagoya, JSAP).
Dr. Toshinori Fujie, Takuya Miyagawa, and Nobutaka Sato participated in the 3D Lab Exchange Symposium 2015, (2015 9/13 - 16, National University of Singapore).
Dr. Toshinori Fujie (Takeoka Group) received "The Young Scientist Lecture Award; The 61st annual Kobe Polymer Research Symposium"
Dr. Toshinori Fujie, Kento Yamagishi, Katsunori Sato, and Marin Okamoto participated in The 2015 International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies (Pacifichem) (12/15 - 20, Honolulu).
- Presentation (Poster) Number, "Title", (Speaker)：
- MTLS 759 (Dec.16 7:00pm-9:00pm), "Ultra-conformable polymer nanosheets with inkjet-printed electric circuits", (Marin Okamoto M1)
- HLTH 272 (Dec 17 4:10pm-4:30pm), "Fabrication of drug crystalline-loaded polymer thin films (nanosheets) for biomedical applications", (Dr. Shinji Takeoka)
- MTLS 1968 (Dec 18 2:05pm-2:25pm), "Microstructured polymer nanosheets for tissue engineering application", (Dr. Toshinori Fujie)
- MTLS 2110 (Dec 18 7:00pm-9:00pm), "Construction of calix crown-containing polymer nanosheets for capturing cesium ion", (Katsunori Sato M2)
- MTLS 2689 (Dec 19 7:00pm-9:00pm), "Roll-to-roll fabrication of conductive polymer nanosheets and their application as skin-contact electrodes", (Kento Yamagishi LD3)
Dr. Toshinori Fujie participated in the IEEE EMBC 2015 (The 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS), (8/25 - 29, Milan, Italy) as an invited speaker at the mini-symposium "Bio-hybrid systems: enabling technologies for quasi-living robots".
- Title: Advanced Microstructured Biomaterials Interfaced with Living Cells
- IEEE EMBC 2015
Dr. Toshinori Fujie (Takeoka Group) received "Award for Encouragement of Research in Polymer Science; The Society of Polymer Science, Japan (2015)" from The Society of Polymer Science, Japan.
Dr. Toshinori Fujie (Takeoka Group) received "Award for Encouragement of Research in Polymer Science; The Society of Polymer Science, Japan (2015)" from The Society of Polymer Science, Japan (Title: Construction and Functionalization of Free-standing Polymer Nanosheets for Biomedical Application). This award is presented to young scientists under 35 year old, who is actively working in the field of polymer science.
- 高分子学会 高分子研究奨励賞 受賞者 (Japanese)
Dr. Fujie, Okamoto, and Nishiwaki participated in The 95th Annual Meeting 2015 of CSJ (3/26-29, Chiba).
Dr. Fujie, Yamagishi, and Ishiduka participated in 64th SPSJ Annual Meeting（5/27-29, Hokkaido).
The article was accepted to Chemical Communications.
- A ratiometric fluorescent molecular probe for visualization of mitochondrial temperature in living cells
- Homma M., Takei Y., Murata A., Inoue T., Takeoka S.
- Chemical Communications (in press)
The article was accepted to Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Effect of Repeated Injections of Adenosine Diphosphate-Encapsulated Liposomes Coated with a Fibrinogen γ-Chain Dodecapeptide Developed as a Synthetic Platelet Substitute on Accelerated Blood Clearance in a Healthy and an Anticancer Drug-Induced Thrombocytopenia Rat Model.
- Taguchi K, Hashimoto M, Ogaki S, Watanabe H, Takeoka S, Ikeda Y, Handa M, Otagiri M, Maruyama T.
- J. Pharm. Sci. (in press)
Dr. Fujie participated in Materials Today Asia 2014.
- Date : December 9, 2014
- Location : HongKong
- Development of freestanding microgrooved nanosheets with periosteum-mimetic structure.
- Fujie, T., Shi, X., Ostrovidov, S., Wu, H., Khademhosseini, H., Takeoka, S.
Dr. Fujie participated in 36th Japan Society of Biomaterials..
- Date : November 18, 2014
- Location : Tokyo
- 藤枝 俊宣, Shi Xuetao, Ostrovidov Serge, 武岡 真司, Khademhosseini Ali.
Dr. Fujie, Suzuki participated in JSPS A3 Foresight International Symposium on Nano-Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine (10/9, Tokyo）.
- Date : October 9, 2014
- Location : Tokyo
- Fabrication of Micropatterned Polymeric Nanosheets for Local Delivery of an Engineered Epithelial Monolayer.
- Fujie, T., Mori, Y., Nishizawa, M., Nagai, N., Abe, T., Khademhosseini, A., Kaji, H
- Development of Hierarchical Cellular Organization from Ultra Thin Macroporous Poly(lactic acid) Films.
- Suzuki, S. Fujie, T., Takeoka, S.
Yamagishi, Honma participated in 4th CSJ Chemistry Festa (10/14-16,Tokyo).
Sato participated in 63rd Symposium on Macromolecules (9/24-26, Nagasaki）.
“International Workshop for Diamond Researchers on ‘Three Dimensional Development of Lab-Exchange Type Biomedical Science Research Consortium’ ” and “ the 15th Joint Symposium between the University of Bonn and Waseda University on ‘Metabolic Sensing: Biology and Nano-Medicine’“ were held at Waseda Kamogawa Seminar House by inviting researchers from U. Bonn, IIT. (9/12-14, Chiba)
- 1. Engineered nanomembranes towards flexible bioelectronics Assist. Prof. Toshinori Fujie
- 2. Size-dependent adhesive strength of poly (DL-lactic acid) nanosheets evaluated by a scratch test with atomic force microscopy Dr. Atsushi Murata, Y. Ishizuka, M. Fujii, T. Kasahara, S. Shoji, J. Mizuno, Y. Honda, S. Takeoka
- 3. Functional liposomes for cancer chemotherapy and immunotherapy Dr. Tianshu Li, S. Takeoka
- 4. In-vitro delivery study of liposomes with monocytes- and bone marrow- derived macrophages Ms. Tan Suyun, S. Takeoka
- 5. Fabrication of conductive PEDOT:PSS nanosheets for skin-contact electrodes Mr. Kento Yamagishi, T. Fujie, S. Takeoka
- 6. Development of an intracellular Cu-free clickable fluorescent probe for living cell imaging Mr. Kazuaki Sawaki, K. Yamagishi, A. Murata, S. Takeoka
- 7. Nutlin3 impact on cancer metabolism of Mdm2 amplification tumor model cells Ms. Aiko Oue, S. Takeoka, T.Graeber
Yamagishi, Sato participated in 9th Sagami silicon-based materials forum（8/28, Kanagawa）.
Yamagishi, Suzuki participated in 148th ACS Meeting & Exposition( 8/10-8/14, San Francisco, CA).
Dr.Fujie, Noguchi, Hokama, Yamagishi,Sawaki participated in 94th the Chemical Society of Japan（3/27-30, Nagoya）
The research of nanosheets was pressed in science magazine "Newton". ( 2014/2/15 published pp.101)
The 4th Workshop for Diamond Researchers was held at TWIns by inviting three professors from U. Bonn, LIMES and one PI from WABIOS.
- Four Takeoka Lab's members presented as follows;
1. Engineered nanomembranes for directing cellular organization toward regenerative medicine applications
・Dr. Toshinori Fujie, Shoichiro Suzuki, Shinji Takeoka
2. Design and synthesis of fluorescent Cu-free clickable probes for specific monitoring of bioactive molecules in living cells
・Mr. Kento Yamagishi,Kazuaki Sawaki, Atsushi Murata, Shinji Takeoka
3. Construction and evaluation of ratiometric fluorescent probe for mitochondrial temperature imaging
・Mr. Mitsumasa Homma, Yoshiaki Takei, Atsushi Murata, Kotaro Oyama, Shinji Takeoka
4. Imaging of movement of lipofection using azide modified amino acid-based cationic lipids
・Mr. Ryosuke Hokama,Kento yamagishi, Kazuaki Sawaki, Shinji Takeoka
Tan Suyun participated in "International Symposium on Integration of Chemistry and Bioscience" in January 15-16 at Nisiwaseda Campus, Waseda University and presented at short oral presentation session and poster presentation sesson. (program)
- Professor Takeoka is a chairperson of the organizing committee.
- Date: January 15-16, 2014
- Location: Nisiwaseda Campus Waseda Univerity
Inhibitory study on the binding of high anionic liposomes to activated platelet membrane Tan Suyun
Mr. Takei (2013, MS), Dr. Murata, and Prof. Takeoka reported a new paper from ACS NANO, collaborated with Prof. Ishiwata's laboratory and Dr. Suzuki (WABIOS). This paper discolosed a novel nanothermometer which can detect absolute temperature and the data of intracellular temperature.
- A Nanoparticle-Based Ratiometric and Self-Calibrated Fluorescent Thermometer for Single Living Cells
- Yoshiaki Takei, Satoshi Arai, Atsushi Murata, Masao Takabayashi, Kotaro Oyama, Shin’ichi Ishiwata, Shinji Takeoka, and Madoka Suzuki
ACS NANO (in press)
Nanosheet was introduced in the journal of Asciicloud.
Dr. Toshinori Fujie developed ultra-thin “carpet” for local cell delivery system in the collaboration with Tohoku University and Harvard University
Dr. Toshinori Fujie received “Japanese and Korean Biomaterials Societies Young Scientist Exchange Program Award (2013)” and “Best Presentation Award” at the 35th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Biomaterials.
Dr. Toshinori Fujie received “Japanese and Korean Biomaterials Societies Young Scientist Exchange Program Award (2013)” at the 35th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Biomaterials. This award is presented to young scientists under 35 year, who is actively and internationally working in the field of biomaterials science. Dr. Fujie’s presentation was also selected as “Best Presentation Award” from 5 award winners of the Japanese Society for Biomaterials.
Dr.Fujie, Ito, Kakiuchi, Fujii participated in 35th Japan Society of Biomaterials.
- Date : November 25-26, 2013
- Location : Tower Hall Hunabori
Local delivery of engineered cell monolayer directed by micropatterned polymeric nanosheets
Toshinori Fujie, Yoshihiro Mori, Toshiaki Abe, hirokazu Kaji, Ali Khademhosseini
Nano-adhesive plaster introduced in “がっちりマンデー” of TBS.
Broadcast date : October 27th (Sun), 7:30-8:00
The article was accepted to ACS Chemical Neuroscience.
Cationic Amino Acid Based Lipids as Effective Non-viral Gene Delivery Vectors for Primary Cultured Neurons
Yumiko Aoshima, Ryosuke Hokama, Keitaro Sou, Satya Ranjan Sarker, Kabuto Iida, Hideki Nakamura, Takafumi Inoue, and Shinji Takeoka
The article was accepted to International Journal of Nanomedicine.
A novel application of maleimide for advanced drug delivery: in vitro and in vivo evaluation of maleimide-modified pH-sensitive liposomes
Tianshu Li, Shinji Takeoka
Li and Saito have received a doctoral degree.
Prof. Takeoka will make a speech at Sundai cram school.
Date：October 6, 2013 10:00-17:00
Place：Sundai cram school, Ochanomizu
Research Topics pages were updated.
Saito, Dr. Fujie and Prof. Takeoka participated in 62nd polymer debate (9/11 ~ 13).
9/11 - 13
Ito and Prof. Takeoka participated in 7th QCM Study Group.
Fujiyama, Doi, Prof. Ikeda and Prof. Takeoka have submitted the article to Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and it has accepted.
Pharmacokinetic Study of Adenosine Diphosphate-Encapsulated Liposomes Coated with Fibrinogen γ-Chain Dodecapeptide as a Synthetic Platelet Substitute in an Anticancer Drug-Induced Thrombocytopenia Rat Model.
Taguchi K, Ujihira H, Watanabe H, Fujiyama A, Doi M, Takeoka S, Ikeda Y, Handa M, Otagiri M, Maruyama T.
Prof. Takeoka have submitted the article to Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology and it has accepted.
Homeotropic Alignment of Dendritic Columnar Liquid Crystal Induced by Hydrogen-Bonded Triphenylene Core Bearing Fluoroalkyl Chains
Shinsuke Ishihara, Yusuke Furuki, Jonathan P. Hill,Katsuhiko Ariga, and Shinji Takeoka
Keisuke Ito and Prof. Shinji Takeoka have submitted the article to Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science and it has accepted. This work was done with Yamanashi University.
Development of Latanoprost-Loaded Biodegradable Nanosheet as a New Drug Delivery System for Glaucoma
Kenji Kashiwagi, Keisuke Ito, Hiroki Haniuda, Shinya Ohtsubo, and Shinji Takeoka
The article was accepted to International Journal of Nanomedicine.
Tianshu Li and Prof. Takeoka have submitted the article to International Journal of Nanomedicine and it has accepted.
A novel application of maleimide for advanced drug delivery: In vitro and in vivo evaluation of maleimide-modified pH-sensitive liposomes
Tianshu Li, Shinji Takeoka
Doctoral thesis hearing by Li and Saito held on June 23 at Waseda University center for advanced biomedical science (TWIns).
Date: June 23
Presenter: Tianshu Li
Title: Study of Advanced Drug Delivery of Liposomes by Maleimide Modification
Date: June 23
Presenter: Akihiro Saito
Title: Development of Polymer Nanosheet for Wound Dressing Materials
Prof. Takeoka participated in Research group on polymer nanotechnologies held at AIST Tokyo Waterfront.
- 自己支持性高分子ナノシートの物性と医療応用 ―ミクロ相分離構造を利用した機能化―
- Waseda University and National Defense Medical College have developed revolutionary "nano plaster" for surgery.
The article was accepted in Drug Metabolism ＆ Disposition.
- Mami Doi, Atsushi Fujiyama, Yasuo Ikeda, Shinji Takeoka have submitted the article to Drug Metabolism ＆ Disposition and it has accepted.
- Pharmacokinetic Study of the Structural Components of Adenosine Diphosphate-encapsulated Liposomes Coated with Fibrinogen γ-Chain Dodecapeptide as a Synthetic Platelet Substitute
- Kazuaki Taguchi, Hayato Ujihira, Shigeru Ogaki, Hiroshi Watanabe, Atsushi Fujiyama, Mami Doi, Yosuke Okamura, Shinji Takeoka, Yasuo Ikeda, Makoto Handa, Masaki Otagiri, and Toru Maruyama
Our laboratory members (Doi, Hokama, and Suzuki) participated at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Society of Polymer Science, Japan (5/29~31, Kyoto).
- Doi ： Evaluation of Physical Properties and Hemostatic Ability of H12-(ADP)liposome as Artificial Platelet.(Review by the administration after hemorrhage)
- Hokama ： 細胞への生体高分子運搬体としてのカチオン性アミノ酸型脂質リポソームの構築評価
- Suzuki ： 高親水性ナノシート(CaAlg ナノシート)の構築および評価
The news "the hemostatic treatment with damage closure of the large vein with nanosheets" was press released.
Prof. Takeoka had keynote speach at the 24th Annual Conference of the Japan Society of Polymer Processing.
The article was accepted in Chemical Communications.
- The article was accepted in Chemical Communications. Yoshiaki Takei, Atsushi Murata, Kento Yamagishi, Satoshi Arai, Hideki Nakamura, Takafumi Inoue and Shinji Takeoka have submitted the article to Chemical Communications and it has accepted.
- Intracellular click reaction with a fluorescent chemical Ca2+ indicator to prolong its cytosolic retention
- Yoshiaki Takei , Atsushi Murata , Kento Yamagishi , Satoshi Arai , Hideki Nakamura , Takafumi Inoue and Shinji Takeoka
The article was accepted in JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL MATERIALS RESEARCH PART B: APPLIED BIOMATERIALS.
- The article was accepted in JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL MATERIALS RESEARCH PART B: APPLIED BIOMATERIALS. Daisuke Niwa, Masatsugu Koide, Toshinori Fujie, Nobuhito Goda, Shinji Takeoka have submitted the article to JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL MATERIALS RESEARCH PART B: APPLIED BIOMATERIALS and it has accepted.
- Application of nanosheets as an anti-adhesion barrier in partial hepatectomy
- Daisuke Niwa, Masatsugu Koide, Toshinori Fujie, Nobuhito Goda, Shinji Takeoka*
Prof. Takeoka, Li, Saito give research reports at TWIns 5 years anniversary joint symposium.
- Prof. Takeoka, Li, Saito give research reports at TWIns 5 years anniversary joint symposium (April 20, TWIns).
- Prof. Takeoka：医用高分子からなるナノシートを用いた"機能性ナノ絆創膏"としての研究展開 (Research development as "functional nano plaster" using medical polymer nanosheet.)
- Saito：Evaluation of therapeutic efficiency of antibiotic-loaded nanosheet in a murine burn-wound infection model.
- Li：Preparation and biological evaluation of maleimide-modified liposomes for advanced drug delivery.
Li and Prof. Takeoka gave a research report at an academic conference.
- Li and Prof. Takeoka gave a research report at 245th American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exposition (April 7-8, New Orleans)
- Fabrication methods of free-standing porous polymer thin films. H.Zhang, N. Takamizawa, S. Takeoka
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of maleimide-modified liposome for drug delivery. T. Li, S. Takeoka
The article was accepted in Journal of Vascular Surgery
- The article was accepted in Journal of Vascular Surgery. The article was accepted in Journal of Vascular Surgery. Akihiro Saito, Toshinori Fujie, and Shinji Takeoka have submitted the articles to Journal of Vascular Surgery.
- Effective control of massive venous bleeding by "multi-overlapping therapy" using polysaccharide nanosheets in a rabbit inferior vena cava injury model
- Kosuke Hagisawa, Akihiro Saito, Manabu Kinoshita, Toshinori Fujie, Naoki Otani, Satoshi Shono, Young-Kwang Park, and Shinji Takeoka
The article was accepted in International Journal of Nanomedicine.
- The article was accepted in International Journal of Nanomedicine. Satya Ranjan Sarker, Yumiko Aoshima, Ryosuke Hokama, Keitaro Sou, and Shinji Takeoka have submitted the articles to International Journal of Nanomedicine.
- Arginine-based cationic liposomes for efficient in vitro plasmid DNA delivery with low cytotoxicity
- Satya Ranjan Sarker, Yumiko Aoshima, Ryosuke Hokama, Takafumi Inoue, Keitaro Sou, Shinji Takeoka
The article was accepted in Journal of Maclomolecules.
- The article was accepted in Journal of Maclomolecules. Dr. T. Fujie, Yuko Kawamoto, Hiroki Haniuda, Akihiro Saito, and Shinji Takeoka have submitted the article to Journal of Macromolecules and it has accepted.
- Selective molecular permeability induced by glass transition dynamics of semicrystalline polymer ultrathin films
- Toshinori Fujie, Yuko Kawamoto, Hiroki Haniuda, Akihiro Saito, Koki Kabata, Yukio Honda, Eriko Ohmori, Toru Asahi, and Shinji Takeoka
The article was accepted in Journal of Clinical Neuroscience Corresponding.
- The article was accepted in Journal of Clinical Neuroscience Corresponding. A Saito, Dr. T. Fujie, and Prof. S. Takeoka have submitted the article to Journal of Clinical Neuroscience Corresponding and it has accepted. This work was done with National diffence medical college.
- Novel therapeutic use of polysaccharide nanosheets for arachnoid plasty and enhancement of venous tensile strength in rat microneurosurgery
- Naoki Otani, Manabu Kinoshita, Toshinori Fujie, Akihiro Saito, Shinji Takeoka, Daizoh Saitoh, Kohsuke Hagisawa, Hiroshi Nawashiro, Katsuji Shima
Our research about was pressed on Nikkei newsppaper.
- Our research about "Nanothermometer" was pressed on Nikkei newsppaper. This work was done with Ishiwata lab (Waseda Univ. Dept. Phys.) and WABIOS.
- 【Development of "Nanothermometer" for the first time in the world to measure the slight temperature change in cells】
Our research was introduced on Wiley-VCH ChemistryViews.
- Our research about "fragmented nanosheet" was introduced on Wiley-VCH ChemistryViews.
Our research was introduced on Wiley Japan Science Cafe.
- Our research about "fragmented nanosheet" was introduced on Wiley Japan Science Cafe.
The article was accepted in Advanced Materials.
- Dr. Okamura, K. Kabata, A. Saito & Prof. S. Takeoka has submitted the article to Advanced Materials and it was accepted.
- Fragmentation of Poly(lactic acid) Nanosheets and Patchwork Treatment for Burn Wounds
- Yosuke Okamura, Koki Kabata,Manabu Kinoshita,Hiromi Miyazaki,Akihiro Saito,Toshinori Fujie,Shinya Ohtsubo,Daizoh Saitoh,Shinji Takeoka,
The article was accepted in Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- Katsuno S, Doi M & Prof. S. Takeoka has submitted the article to J. Thromb. Haemostasis and it was accepted.
- Fibrinogen γ-chain peptide-coated, adenosine diphosphate-encapsulated liposomes rescue thrombocytopenic rabbits from non-compressible liver hemorrhage
- Nishikawa K, Hagisawa K, Kinoshita M, Shono S, Katsuno S, Doi M, Yanagawa R, Suzuki H, Iwaya K, Saitoh D, Sakamoto T, Seki S, Takeoka S, Handa M. J. Thromb. Haemostasis, 10(10), 2137-2148(2012)
The article was accepted in ACS Comb.Chem.
- Dr. S. Arai, S. Hirosawa, Dr. A. Murata & Prof. S. Takeoka has submitted the article to ACS Comb.Chem. and it was accepted.
- Mass Spectrometric Screening of Ligand with Lower Off-rate from a Clikced-based Pooled Library
- Arai, S.; Hirosawa, S.; Oguchi, Y.; Suzuki, M.; Murata, A.; Ishiwata, S.; Takeoka, S. ACS Comb.Chem., 14, 451-455(2012)
The article was accepted in Chemical communications
- S. Hirosawa, Dr. S. Arai & Prof. S. Takeoka has submitted the article to Chemical communications and it was accepted.
- A TEMPO-Conjugated Fluorescent Probe for Monitoring Mitochondrial Redox Reactions.
- S. Hirosawa, S. Arai, S. Takeoka Chemical communications, in press (2012)
- Our research about "Walking Nanothermometer"(Imaging-group) was pressed on some journals. This work was done with Ishiwata lab (Waseda Univ. Dept. Phys.) and WABIOS
- 【Walking Nanothermometer】 Waseda Univ.HP(in Japanese)
The article was accepted in Lab on a chip
- M. Takabayashi, Y. Takei, Dr. S. Arai & Prof. S. Takeoka has submitted the article to Lab on a chip and it was accepted
- Walking nanothermometers: Spatiotemporal temperature measurement of transported acidic organelles in single living cells.
- K. Oyama, M. Takabayashi, Y. Takei, S. Arai, S. Takeoka, S. Ishiwata, M. Suzuki Lob on a chip, in press (2012)
The article was accepted Wound Repair and Regeneration
- A. Saito, Dr. T. Fujie & Prof. S. Takeoka has submitted the article to Wound Repair and Regeneration and it was accepted
- An ultra-thin poly(L-lactic acid) nanosheet as a burn-wound dressing for protection against bacterial infection.
- Hiromi Miyazaki, Manabu Kinoshita, Akihiro Saito, Toshinori Fujie, Koki Kabata, Etsuko Hara, Satoshi Ono, Shinji Takeoka, Daizoh Saitoh Wound Repair and Regeneration, in press (2012)